About this item
Ideal for studying on-the-go, Kaplan's portable, pocket-sized NCLEX-RN Drug Guide provides concise review of the most commonly tested medications on the NCLEX-RN. Flashcard-style pages feature more than 300 frequently tested terms and explanations, including drug family, nursing considerations, side effects, and the purpose of each drug.
- Flashcard-style pages with more than 300 of the most commonly tested drugs grouped by medication category
- The most up-to-date content, including new focus on each drug's purpose
- Index of brand names and generic names
- Convenient phonetic pronunciation keys
- Appendix of medical abbreviations for quick reference
- Expert guidance and study tips for mastering the essential content
- Kaplan's expert nursing faculty reviews and updates content annually.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Number of Pages: 326
Series Title: Kaplan NCLEX RN Medications You Need to Know for the Exam
Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep
Street Date: August 1, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-38-3225