product description page
Necropsy Guide for Dogs, Cats, and Small Mammals (Paperback) (Sean P. McDonough & Teresa L. Southard)
About this item
Necropsy Guide for Dogs, Cats, and Small Mammals is a complete, practical resource for performing necropsies on dogs, cats, rabbits, rodents, and ferrets in the veterinary clinic, animal shelter, research laboratory, or in the field.
- Provides practical guidance on all aspects of performing an necropsy on dogs, cats, and small mammals and interpreting the results
- Presents more than 200 full-color images to demonstrate techniques and findings
- Offers step-by-step instructions for the necropsy process and collecting samples
- Includes an anatomy review, discussion of dissection techniques, and list of common artifacts and post-mortem changes for each organ system
- Supports veterinarians in performing a necropsy in any setting, including animal shelters, veterinary clinics, research laboratories, and in the field
Number of Pages: 200
Sub-Genre: Dogs, Cats
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Author: Sean P. McDonough & Teresa L. Southard
Street Date: February 6, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-28-1736
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.