About this item
- MOTORIZED NERF RIVAL BLASTING -- Power into Nerf Rival battles with the motorized Charger MXX-1200 blaster -- rev the motor and fire a dozen rounds in a row from this 12-round capacity blaster
- INCLUDES 24 ROUNDS -- This fast-firing motorized blaster comes with 24 Nerf Rival rounds -- load 12 rounds into the blaster to take on challengers -- and you have 12 backup rounds for reloading
- 95 FPS -- Fire rounds at a velocity of 100 feet per second and overwhelm the opposing team with Nerf Rival precision and accuracy from this Team Blue blaster. Batteries required (not included)
- Includes blaster, 24 rounds, and instructions.
Nerf and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Ages 14 and up
• For use with Nerf Rival products only.
• Requires 6 1.5v C alkaline batteries (not included)
Q: what kind of batteries do you need
A: Thanks for your inquiry. The NERF Rival Charger MXX-1200 Blaster requires 6 1.5v C alkaline batteries (not included).submitted byHasbro Product Expert - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: Thanks for your inquiry. The NERF Rival Charger MXX-1200 Blaster requires 6 1.5v C alkaline batteries (not included).submitted byHasbro - 3 months agoBrand expert
Q: Hello for the NERF Nerf Rival Charger MXX -1200 Blaster, I recently bought one and put the batteries and it does not work I wanna know why.
A: With this blaster it's ALWAYS the Jam door. It takes an extra click.submitted byCranktheradio - 3 years ago
A: I had the same problem to. I thought it was the gun or batteries but realized that it was that i didn't close the jam door all the way. If this is not the problem then make shore the batteries on the top are in the right position. Being the three batteries on the top all facing to the trigger and the ones on the bottom facing towards the back of the gun. I hope this helps you.submitted bycj23 - 4 years ago
Q: is it fully automatic or semi automatic?
A: It's semi automatic. A trigger pull will fire one round, holding the trigger will not fire more.submitted byAndrew - 3 years ago