product description page
Neuroimaging : The Essentials (Hardcover) (M.D. Pina C. Sanelli & M.D. Pamela Schaefer & M.D. Laurie A.
About this item
Zero in on the most important neurologic and head and neck imaging knowledge withNeuroimaging: The Essentials! Ideal as an efficient learning tool for residents as well as a quick refresher for experienced radiologists, this radiology reference covers brain and spine neuroimaging as well as otolaryngologic imaging, putting indispensable information at your fingertips in a compact and practical,high-yield format.Key Features
- Master nuances of imaging interpretation through a pattern-recognition approach.
- Apply the latest techniques for the assessment of traumatic brain injury; neoplastic, vascular, infectious, and inflammatory diseases of the brain; neurodegenerative and cognitive disorders; traumatic injuries, degenerative disorders, and neoplastic and vascular diseases of the spine; imaging of cystic lesions of the head and neck; imaging of the cranial nerves; evaluation of the acute neck, ventral and central skull base, and salivary, thyroid, and parathyroid glands; mucosal cancers; and much more.
- Avoid diagnostic pitfalls with valuable chapters on how to approach mimics and look-alikes.
- Successfully absorb key concepts through behaviorally based learning objectives and superb imaging examples.
- Test your knowledge and prepare for exams with image-rich, case-based multiple-choice questions at the end of each chapter and a 75 question self-assessment examination at the end of the text.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Number of Pages: 564
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: M.D. Pina C. Sanelli & M.D. Pamela Schaefer & M.D. Laurie A. Loevner
Street Date: October 23, 2015
Item Number (DPCI): 247-48-5619
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.