product description page
Neutrogena Kids Oil Free Water Resistant Sunscreen Spray Pack - SPF 70 - 5 oz
About this item
- Paraben Free
- 5oz can of kids sunscreen spray with Broad Spectrum SPF 70+ for water-resistant sun protection
- Made for active kids, this water-resistant sunscreen spray is specially designed for wet skin
- Use kids' sunscreen spray at the pool or the ocean for sun protection that lasts up to 80 minutes
- Formulated with HELIOPLEX that provides superior Broad Spectrum protection against UVA/UVB rays
- Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and PABA-free, this sunscreen spray is suitable for all skin types
Keeping kids protected against sun damage at the beach or the pool is easy with NEUTROGENA Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Spray with Broad Spectrum SPF 70+. Made for active kids, this convenient water-resistant sunscreen spray-on formula is specially designed to work with wet skin. It instantly cuts through water, creating a Broad Spectrum protection with every application. Formulated with HELIOPLEX Technology, it offers superior broad spectrum protection from aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays This dermatologist-tested children's sunscreen is hypoallergenic, oil-free, and PABA-free.
Health Facts: Aluminum-free, hypoallergenic, dye-free, oil-free, paraben-free, PABA-free
Active Ingredient Strength Value: 1.5 ounces
Product Form: Spray
Primary Active Ingredient: Homosalate
Package Quantity: 2
Beauty Purpose: Sun protection
Active ingredient 2 strength: .6 ounces
Active ingredient 3 strength: .5 ounces
Active ingredient 2: Oxybenzone
Active ingredient 3: Octisalate
Features: Water-resistant, Blocks UVA Rays, Blocks UVB Rays, broad spectrum protection
Item Number (DPCI): 037-11-2107
A product that either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that the product is free from parabens, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no parabens."
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.