product description page
New Blackwell Companion to Social Theory (Paperback) (Bryan S. Turner)
About this item
- A comprehensive new collection covering the principal traditions and critical contemporary issues of social theory.
- Builds on the success of The Blackwell Companion to Social Theory, second edition with substantial revisions, entirely new contributions, and a fresh editorial direction
- Explores contemporary areas such as actor network theory, social constructionism, human rights and cosmopolitanism
- Includes chapters on demography, science and technology studies, and genetics and social theory
- Emphasizes key areas of sociology which have had an important impact in shaping the discipline as a whole
Number of Pages: 640
Genre: Social Science
Series Title: Wiley Blackwell Companions to Sociology
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Author: Bryan S. Turner
Street Date: October 3, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-28-5851
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.