About this item
A New Companion to Renaissance Drama provides an invaluable summary of past and present scholarship surrounding the most popular and influential literary form of its time. Original interpretations from leading scholars set the scene for important paths of future inquiry.
- A colorful, comprehensive and interdisciplinary overview of the material conditions of Renaissance plays, England's most important dramatic period
- Contributors are both established and emerging scholars, with many leading international figures in the discipline
- Offers a unique approach by organizing the chapters by cultural context, theatre history, genre studies, theoretical applications, and material studies
- Chapters address newest departures and future directions for Renaissance drama scholarship
- Arthur Kinney is a world-renowned figure in the field
Number of Pages: 638
Genre: Literary Criticism
Series Title: Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Street Date: July 12, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-47-2331
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.