product description page
Nikon D7200 for Dummies (Paperback) (Julie Adair King)
about this item
Your Nikon D7200 comes packed with enough power to satisfy even seasoned photographers. Unfortunately, it doesn't come with an easy guide on how to adjust the camera's settings to get the photos you want. That's whereNikon D7200 For Dummies comes in! Brimming with the tips, tricks, and friendly instruction you'd gain in a basic photography course, it shows you how to get the very most out of your new Nikon D7200—without losing your cool.
Written by an experienced photographer and photography teacher, this fun, no-nonsense guide quickly gets you up and running on taking your first photos in automatic mode, then moves on to help you grasp more advanced features, like controlling exposure, adjusting color and focus for better results, using scene modes and priority modes, shooting portraits, action shots, outdoor shots, and night images—and so much more.
- Navigate your camera's buttons, dials, and settings
- Apply pro tricks to get better color, focus, and sharpness from your images
- Control exposure settings and jump from auto mode to manual
- Make sense of tricky material through full-color explanations of core photography concepts
If you're the proud new owner of a Nikon D7200, but don't have a ton—or any—experience with cameras, this hands-on guide will have you taking photos like a pro in no time!
Learn to make ordinary photos extraordinary images with Nikon D7200 For Dummies
The Nikon D7200 offers a professional-quality portfolio of features in a consumer-friendly camera, but what it doesn't have is an easy instruction guide to help you achieve the results you want. No worries.For Dummies can help. Nikon D7200 For Dummies fills that void with all the tips, tricks, and expert instruction you'd find in a basic digital photography course along with the insight you need to use your new Nikon D7200. Written by an experienced photographer and photography teacher, this fun and friendly guide offers step-by-step instruction on the topics that inspire beginners and the tripping points that frustrate new DSLR users.
- Discover your camera's controls and dials and what each one does
- Start at the beginning with automatic modes, then move on to using scene modes, priority modes, and manual settings
- Familiarize yourself with flash options and learn when (and when not) to use them
- Pick the right lens and other accessories for the job at hand
- Control exposure, adjust color and sharpness, and work with focus
- Put it all together to take better portraits, action shots, outdoor images, and night photos
Take your digital photography skills from one to wow and make the most of your new camera withNikon D7200 For Dummies!