About this item
- Hilarious game in which you try to complete "simple" tasks without the use of your thumbs!
- Using thumb straps, players "attach" their thumbs to their palms. Then they try to perform tasks like applying lip balm or tying a tie
- You’ll also need household items to complete some challenges, and the game includes some fake plastic thumbs just to add to the silliness!
- Game offers 112 tasks on 56 Challenge cards, and you can also create challenges of your own
- Lots of laughs for game nights!
Have you ever felt that you were “all thumbs”? Well what about “No Thumbs”?! No Thumbs Challenge is the hilarious game that calls for fast-moving teamwork creative thinking and maximum dexterity as you and your team members try to execute simple tasks without the use of your thumbs! Using thumb straps, players “attach” their thumbs to their palms and then try to perform tasks like opening a water bottle, applying lip balm, or tying a tie. You still have 4 fingers, so this should be easy, right? Just wait. Divide into two teams and get ready to see who can do the most with the digits they have left. You’ll need a few household items to complete some challenges, and the game includes some colorful plastic thumbs just for laughs. Game includes 112 tasks on 56 Challenge cards, but you also have the option to create challenges of your own. Can you tie a shoe or peel a banana without using your thumbs? With this delightful game, you’ll find out! Colors and decorations may vary. For ages 13 years and up.
Material: Cardboard, paper, plastic
Type of Game: Family games
Playing Time: 20-40 minutes
Level of Difficulty: Beginner
Suggested Age: 13 Years and Up
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Number of Players: 2-4 Players
Item Number (DPCI): 087-10-3576
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 3.8 out of 5 stars, see all reviews