Health Facts: Contains Peptides, Contains Retinol, Contains Alpha Hydroxy
Product Warning: Adult Use Only
Awards: 2020 Seal of Acceptance, Good Housekeeping Magazine
Disposability: Do not flush
Beauty Purpose: Wrinkle Reduction, Anti-Aging, Fine Line Reduction
Recommended Skin Type: Dry, Mature, Combination, Oily, Normal
Item Number (DPCI): 052-12-0652
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Unlock the power of retinol like never before
For the first time, No7 has combined two powerful age-defying skincare technologies in one expert formula. This night concentrate combines a next-generation retinol complex with No7’s advanced peptide technology, Matrixyl 3000+™, offering a boost of overnight anti-aging power that reboots and renews skin, helping it act like younger, healthier-looking skin. Lines look smoother, skin tone looks even and skin appears firm, lifted, brighter and more radiant while pores and texture look refined. Experience the power of retinol while minimizing irritation with this skin-transforming overnight treatment.
ABOUT No7’s 1.5% RETINOL COMPLEX
• Pure Retinol (.3%): expert-recommended level, optimized for efficacy and comfort
• Retinol Optimizer (1%): slow-release system for enhanced delivery
• Retinol Soother (.2%): helps to calm skin and minimize irritation
• Overnight, skin looks smoother, softer and moisturized
• In 2 weeks, skin looks tighter, brighter and clearer
• In 12 weeks, skin looks firmer and more even, wrinkles and pigmentation appear reduced
*Based on IRI data for $ sales in food, drug, mass & major discount retailers at latest 52wks. Ended 5/2/20
How to Use:
Limit initial use to once or twice per week on non-consecutive nights, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated. It will normally take at least 4 weeks to reach nightly use.
• In the evening, apply 2 pumps to cleansed face, avoiding the eye, outer eye and lip area
• Allow to completely absorb before applying age-defying serum or liberally applying night cream
Please ensure you read the Directions and Warnings carefully before your first use, and retain the enclosed leaflet for future reference.
Contains retinol, which may cause sensitivity. Please ensure you read the Directions and Warnings carefully before your first use, and retain the enclosed leaflet for future reference. NOTE: When pregnant or breastfeeding it is recommended to avoid any products containing Retinoids.
• Do not apply to irritated, broken or inflamed skin.
• We do not recommend using facial hair removal products/methods whilst using this product.
• Retinol can make the skin more sensitive to UV radiation. Limit sun exposure and ensure you apply minimum SPF 15 Day Cream every morning while using this product.
• This product must not be used in conjunction with other pure retinol products, as well as retinoic acid, alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) and beta hydroxy acids (BHAs).
• Avoid contact with eyes and lips. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately.
• For external use only.
• Do not use if taking prescription acne medication or undergoing a skin peeling regimen.
Your clear choice for clean. Ingredients these products are formulated without, by category: • Beauty, Personal Care & Cleaning - formulated without Phthalates, Propyl-paraben & Butyl-paraben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES). • Feminine Care, Adult Care & Diapers - fragrance free and chlorine free. • Pets - formulated with meat, poultry, or seafood as the first ingredient, and without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Recommended for Oily Skin.
Recommended for Dry Skin.
Recommended for Combination Skin.
Recommended for Normal Skin.
Recommended for Mature Skin.
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.