product description page
Nolo's Guide to Social Security Disability : Getting & Keeping Your Benefits - (Paperback)
About this item
Qualify for Social Security disability benefits, quickly and easily This comprehensive and compassionate book covers both SSDI and SSI, shows you how to prove a disability, and explains how your age, education, and work experience affect your chances. Parents will find special information about benefits available to children with a disability.Learn how to:
- find the disability criteria for your medical condition
- prove the severity of your disability
- appeal if you’re denied benefits
- work part time while keeping your benefits
- prepare for a Continuing Disability Review
- and more.
- updated disability listings for over 65 medical conditions
- new rules concerning hearings and evidence, and
- changes in how Social Security considers evidence from treating doctors and other medical providers.
Number of Pages: 446
Genre: Freedom + Security / Law Enforcement, Business + Money Management
Series Title: Nolo's Guide to Social Security Disability
Publisher: Ingram Pub Services
Author: David A. Morton
Street Date: March 30, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-72-3892
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.