Dimensions (Overall): 2.87 inches (H) x 10.12 inches (W) x 2.87 inches (D)
Baking Cooking Surface: Aluminized Steel
Care & Cleaning: Hand Wash
Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
Origin: made in the USA
The above item details were provided by the Target Plus™ Partner. Target does not represent or warrant that this information is accurate or complete. On occasion, manufacturers may modify their items and update their labels.
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented. If you have a specific question about this item, you may consult the item's label, contact the manufacturer directly or call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Meals ready in 2-3 minutes, the QuickCrisp is great for Grilled Cheese, Chicken Breast, Personal Size Deep Dish Pizza, and French Fries or Tater Tots! Easy as cooking foods in 30-45 second increments until desired doneness is achieved! Flipping food halfway through cooktime will result in a more even browning and crispness, YUM! QuickCrisp is for microwave use only, preheating and cooking times may vary depending on microwave used and intensity. Your base, cook plate, and lid will become very hot during use. Be sure to use oven mitts when transferring a hot pan from the microwave or when removing lid from cooked food, as hot steam will be present. After your QuickCrisp is completely cooled, hand wash with warm, soapy water before initial use and after subsequent uses.
1. Every microwave is different due to varying wattages and capacity. Therefore, the preheating time and cooking time can vary. For the first few uses of your QuickCrisp, you will need to determine the amount of time your microwave requires to preheat the pan to cooking temperature. This will be between 2 to 3 minutes total. Do not exceed 3 minutes preheat time.
2. We recommend preheating on full power (100%) but note that power settings do vary by recipe. Refer to our recipe booklet for recommended power settings for certain foods.
3. When preheating QuickCrisp, always remove the lid.
4. When the QuickCrisp is preheated, you can test the temperature by sprinkling a drop or two of water onto the preheated plate. The water should immediately sizzle and evaporate, meaning the plate is ready to cook on.
5. QuickCrisp may also be used without its lid. The lid prevents spattering and is desirable when cooking foods that are juicy, such as meat, or vegetables, which are best when moist. For foods where crispness is desired, such as tater tots, pizza or grilled cheese, we recommend using QuickCrisp™ without its lid, allowing steam to dissipate.
6. Overheating of your food can cause burning and create smoke, and will damage your pan. For this reason, it is imperative that your QuickCrisp never be preheated for more than 3 minutes and cook times should be carefully monitored per the recipe for each food. If accidentally overheated, ventilate the room and leave the area until the smoke dissipates.
7. If you plan to make the same meal twice, back to back with the QuickCrisp, it will need to be preheated again between uses, for 1-2 minutes without food. Do not exceed three back-to-back uses at a time to allow your microwave to cool down and safely operate.