product description page
Nuclear Cardiology Review : A Self-Assessment Tool (Paperback) (Wael A. Jaber)
About this item
In this second edition of Nuclear Cardiology Review: A Self-Assessment Tool, physicians at the renowned Cleveland Clinical offer a Q & A style approach to preparing for the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology’s Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology (CBNC) exam. Featuring three new contributors, the book includes questions that cover the technical, interpretative, and clinical application of nuclear cardiology, so that test takers are adequately prepared for their exam.
- Every chapter incorporates a concise question-and-answer format, which includes rationales and detailed explanations and interpretations.
- Extensive list of common abbreviations.
- All contributions provided by physicians and faculty at the Cleveland Clinic.
- Sample test questions are annotated with discussions on image interpretation and technical aspects that may lead to image artifacts.
- Hundreds of questions covering instrumentation basics, diagnostic testing, radiation safety, imaging procedures and protocols, instrumentation basics, PET, and more.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks.
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design.
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click.
Number of Pages: 188
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: Wael A. Jaber
Street Date: October 13, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-34-8124