About this item
- Natural shape nipple mimics the shape of mom’s while breastfeeding
- Orthodontic nipple gently exercises your baby’s tongue, palate and jaw and promotes proper teeth alignment by helping your baby avoid thumbsucking
- Helps to soothe and comfort your baby so you can sleep
- Heart shape shield designed to fit under your baby’s nose and allows for unobstructed breathing
- Silicone; Sizes 0-6m, 6-18m; Available in 4 designs
NUK® nurtures best. That is why over 55 years ago a doctor and a dentist invented the first NUK® pacifier to mimic the natural shape of mom’s nipple during breastfeeding. What they found was the baby’s tongue compresses the nipple against the roof of the baby’s mouth allowing the jaw to move naturally. Our asymmetrical shape is unique to most other pacifiers that don’t have a top and bottom, because NUK believes this is the best shape that allows your child to gently exercise their tongue, palate and jaw, which encourages the proper development of your child’s teeth. Our heart shape shield fits perfectly on baby’s face allowing the nose to be unobstructed and good air circulation around the face while being used by your baby. Our geometrical designs were inspired by the top fashion designs.
Material: Plastic, Silicone
Dimensions (Overall): 6 inches (H) x 3.36 inches (W) x 1.5 inches (D)
Weight: .06 pounds
Features: Orthodontic Design, Vents for Air Circulation
Suggested Age: 0-6 Months
Certifications: Meets ASTM Standards, Meets CPSC Standards
Safety and Security Features: BPA-free
Care and Cleaning: Dishwasher-safe top rack only
Package Quantity: 2
Item Number (DPCI): 030-05-2267
Made with BPA-free materials.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews