About this item
Key features include:
- The three-part structure of pure physiology (basic principles), applied physiology and physiology of respiratory disease is retained
- Use of clear, simple diagrams to illustrate the material.
- Duplication of US and rest-of-the-world units
- References to recent research material to allow readers to explore topics in more depth
- Now in full colour, with many new and revised illustrations throughout
- Summary at the end of each chapter outlining key points
- New chapter on Comparative Respiratory Physiology
- New accompanying electronic material including self-assessment questions and answers
Number of Pages: 544
Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
Author: Andrew B. Lumb
Street Date: July 28, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-20-9685
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.