product description page
Nursing Key Topics Review Mental Health - (Nursing Key Topics Review) (Paperback)
about this item
There's no better way to study for nursing exams and the NCLEX®! Nursing Key Topics Review: Mental Health provides a quick review of the psychiatric nursing information you need to know. More concise and less overwhelming than a textbook, this review simplifies essential concepts with bulleted lists, summary tables, and clear illustrations. So that you can check your understanding, review questions follow important topics - and always include correct answers and rationales. Audio summaries on a mobile web app let you study while on the go!
- Emphasis on critical, practical, and relevant information allows you to study mental health nursing efficiently and effectively.
- NCLEX® exam-style review questions include answers and rationales, allowing you to assess your understanding and retention of the material.
- Audio summaries on a mobile web app make it easy to review anytime, anywhere.
- Quick-access format reflects what you want - the most essential content sprinkled with review questions.
- Mnemonics help you to remember key information.
- Bulleted points are easy to read or scan through, allowing for quick comprehension.
- Tables and illustrations summarize and depict important concepts.