product description page
Nutritional Management of Equine Diseases and Special Cases (Paperback) (Bryan M. Waldridge)
About this item
Nutritional Management of Equine Diseases and Special Cases offers a concise, easy-to-comprehend text for equine veterinarians with questions about commonly encountered nutritional problems.
- Assists veterinarians in supporting equine patients with special nutritional needs
- Focuses on nutritional problems and impact on different body systems
- Covers ponies, miniature horses, draft horses, donkeys, and mules
- Offers complete coverage of common diseases and problems helped by nutrition
- Includes useful chapters on poisonous plants and mycotoxins
Number of Pages: 195
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Author: Bryan M. Waldridge
Street Date: April 17, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-32-9137
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.