product description page
Official Guide to the TOEFL Test + Official TOEFL iBT Tests, Volume 1 (Paperback)
About this item
Save money and get official TOEFL® test guidance and practice with this two-book bundle from ETS, the maker of theTOEFL® test!
In this Official TOEFL® Test Prep Savings Bundle you get the accurate guidance and in-depth practice you need to do your best on theTOEFL® test—direct from the test maker! For less than you would pay separately, the bundle packages two uniquely authoritative test guides specially created forTOEFL® test takers by Educational Testing Service.
This two-book bundle is your ideal source for everything you need to prepare for the test. WithThe Official Guide to the TOEFL® Test you get in-depth analyses of every question type, scoring information, and three real interactiveTOEFL® tests on CD-ROM. With Official TOEFL iBT®Tests Volume 1, Second Edition, you get intensive practice with five more realTOEFL® tests with interactive versions of all five tests on DVD-ROM.
Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on test day. So for intensive TOEFL® guidance and practice with real TOEFL® questions at a money-saving price, this bundle is a great choice!
The Official TOEFL® Test Prep Savings Bundle, Second Edition offers:
- Significant savings over purchasing each book separately
- 8 full-length authentic TOEFL® tests
- Hundreds of real TOEFL® test questions with answers—so you can get familiar with the types of questions on the test
- Interactive versions of all 3 tests in The Official Guide to the TOEFL® Test on CD-ROM (PC- and Mac-compatible)
- Interactive versions of all 5 tests in Official TOEFL iBT® Tests Volume 1, Second Edition on DVD-ROM
- Everything you need to know about the TOEFL iBT® test, straight from the test makers
- ETS’s own test-taking strategies: valuable hints and tips that can help you do your best on the test
About the AuthorsAt Educational Testing Service (ETS; Princeton, NJ) we advance quality and equity in education for people worldwide by creating assessments based on rigorous research. ETS serves individuals, educational institutions, and government agencies by providing customized solutions for teacher certification, English language learning, and elementary, secondary, and postsecondary education, and by conducting education research, analysis, and policy studies. Founded as a non-profit in 1947, ETS develops, administers, and scores more than 50 million tests annually—including the TOEFL® and TOEIC® tests, the GRE® tests, and the Praxis® assessments—in more than 180 countries, at over 9,000 locations worldwide.