about this item
Master Oracle SOA Suite 12c
Design, implement, manage, and maintain a highly flexible service-oriented computing infrastructure across your enterprise using the detailed information in this Oracle Press guide. Written by an Oracle ACE director,Oracle SOA Suite 12c Handbook uses a start-to-finish case study to illustrate each concept and technique. Learn expert techniques for designing and implementing components, assembling composite applications, integrating Java, handling complex business logic, and maximizing code reuse. Runtime administration, governance, and security are covered in this practical resource.
- Get started with the Oracle SOA Suite 12c development and run time environment
- Deploy and manage SOA composite applications
- Expose SOAP/XML REST/JSON through Oracle Service Bus
- Establish interactions through adapters for Database, JMS, File/FTP, UMS, LDAP, and Coherence
- Embed custom logic using Java and the Spring component
- Perform fast data analysis in real time with Oracle Event Processor
- Implement Event Drive Architecture based on the Event Delivery Network (EDN)
- Use Oracle Business Rules to encapsulate logic and automate decisions
- Model complex processes using BPEL, BPMN, and human task components
- Establish KPIs and evaluate performance using Oracle Business Activity Monitoring
- Control traffic, audit system activity, and encrypt sensitive data
Fully revised for the latest product release and featuring new content, this Oracle Press guide describes how to implement an enterprise-wide service-oriented architecture with Oracle SOA Suite 12c.
In Oracle SOA Suite 12c Handbook, Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema shows how to design and implement an agile service-oriented enterprise computing infrastructure. He uses a hands-on case study to illustrate each programming, management, and governance concept. You?ll learn expert techniques for modeling and implementing complex business processes and deploying and securing Web services, while maximizing decoupling and code reuse. This handbook is closely aligned with the way most architects and organizations deploy a service-oriented architecture and includes key references to agile software development and how Oracle SOA Suite 12c integrates with the emerging agile approach.
- Covers installation, application development, and management
- Written by an Oracle ACE Director and experienced author
- Shows how Oracle SOA Suite integrates with Oracle business intelligence applications