About this item
From the office to the operating room to the emergency department, this practical, pocket-sized guide is an essential guide for advanced practice providers of orthopaedic care. Filling an important resource gap for the orthopaedic team, this manual focuses on the aspects of musculoskeletal care that an advanced care practitioner will commonly provide in daily practice. It clearly covers the specific skills and knowledge that enable physician assistants and nurse practitioners to provide high-quality, cost-effective care, with the goal of restoring each patient to maximum functional capacity and quality of life.
- Offers concise coverage of topics essential to advanced care practitioners, including a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions, procedures, and paperwork references required in today’s health care.
- Covers the role of the advanced practice provider, evaluation of new patients, orthopaedic surgical patients, operative management, nonoperative conditions, administrative services, office procedures, and more.
- Includes tips and tricks of the trade useful for all advanced care practitioners.
- Ideal for use in any practice setting, as well as for the nonphysician health care provider who attends to patients presenting to the emergency department with acute traumatic musculoskeletal complaints.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Number of Pages: 334
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: M.D. Kenneth A. Egol & Stephanie C. Bazylewicz
Street Date: December 8, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-36-6073
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.