product description page
Pain Medicine Board Review (Paperback) (Anna Woodbury & Boris Spektor & Vinita Singh & Brian Bobzien &
About this item
Well-written and expertly reviewed, this practical question-and-answer resource by Drs. Anna Woodbury, Boris Spektor, Vinita Singh, Brian Bobzien, Trusharth Patel, and Jerry Kalangara, prepares you for certification or recertification in Pain Management. Nearly 850 questions, with answers and concise explanations throughout, test the knowledge you need for success on the American Board of Anesthesiology exam.
- Covers all the major topics in the Pain Medicine board certification exam, all meticulously reviewed to ensure complete, accurate information.
- Includes references to Practical Management of Pain, 5th Edition, by Dr. Honorio Benzon et al. for further reading and detailed explanations.
- Provides board-style questions, answers, and explanations provided by Dr. Anna Woodbury and colleagues at Emory Medical School.
- Ideal for any physician desiring Pain Medicine certification, including pain medicine specialists, anesthesiologists, physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians, neurologists, orthopaedists, and more.
- Expert ConsultT eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.