About this item
- Players each pick a pod, build a word using as many of their 10 letter peas as possible, then pass their pods to the left. Now, use your remaining peas to build on top of the new word in front of you. Once the peas have been passed all the way around the table, count the number of your colored peas still visible on the pod. The player with the most points after three rounds wins the game! For 2-4 players.
- Part of Educational Insights' award-winning game line
- Includes 180 letter peas in 4 colors, 4 colored pea pods, 4 pea tile bags, sand timer, and game guide
- Build vocabulary and practice spelling. Encourage good sportsmanship.
- Pass the Peas is for players ages 8 and up
Pass the Peas to build new words in this scrumptious letter stacking game! Players build words using their colored peas, then pass their pods and add their remaining letters to the other players' pods to change their words. The player with the most original peas showing wins Pass the Peas!
Type of Game: Kids' games
Playing Time: 20-40 minutes
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
Suggested Age: 8 Years and Up
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Number of Players: 2-4 Players
Educational Focus: Vocabulary
Item Number (DPCI): 087-10-1253
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 4.3 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Fast Fun Game
4 out of 5 stars
tammih — 4 years ago
Very easy to play and lots of fun! Love the packaging-the little bags hold all the small pieces and the tub is very easy to carry and pack for a vacation.see moreof the reviewer's review
Keeps you on your toes
4 out of 5 stars
GameBoy — 5 years ago
This felt like a fast paced version of Scrabble with a twist. I played with some younger family members and it definitely kept us on our feet since we had a limited time to come up with words. This game forces you to focus.see moreof the reviewer's review