product description page
Pass the Situational Judgement Test : A Guide for Medical Students (Paperback) (Cameron B. Green)
about this item
- A one-stop guide to the SJT.
- Written by Foundation Years' doctors who have recently sat and passed the SJT
- Co-written and quality assured by Professor of Medical Education for Clinical Practice and Dean for Students, Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry.
- Summarises candidate information about the SJT (GMC guidelines and documents, plus relevant legislation) with full referencing.
- Describes the two question types (ranking and MCQ).
- Gives top 10 tips for understanding the subtleties and subtext of the SJT.
- Provides the scoring matrix for students to calculate their scores easily.
- Covers each of the five question domains with practice questions.
- 250 practice questions in total.
- Memory aid text boxes throughout to aid progressive learning.