product description page
Pcr Guru : An Ultimate Benchtop Reference for Molecular Biologists (Paperback) (Ayaz Najafov)
About this item
PCR Guru: An Ultimate Benchtop Reference for Molecular Biologists is written with an aim of providing researchers in molecular biology with a handy reference for approaching and solving challenging problems associated with PCR setup and optimization. As a laboratory guide, it emphasizes the technical aspects of employing PCR as a tool in molecular biology laboratories. PCR Guru covers the history of PCR and the basic science underlying it and discusses what PCR is on the bench level starting with detailed description and tips on primer design and continuing with what are the standard protocols used to perform PCR.
- Provides troubleshooting tips for various types of modifications of standard protocols
- Contains unique “Good Practices and Tips? that are indispensable for the beginner and expert alike
- Features “Special Cases? with applications of PCR, optimization, and troubleshooting
- Includes detailed appendices with tables, figures, and key protocols
- Organized as a systematic, concentrated resource to save time when addressing a PCR problem
Number of Pages: 112
Publisher: Elsevier Science Ltd
Author: Ayaz Najafov
Street Date: December 1, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-36-9053
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.