About this item
Increase your knowledge of the clinical trials and evidence that lay the groundwork for current practice withPediatric Evidence: The Practice-Changing Studies. Brief, easy-to-read, and accessible, this time-saving reference allows you to quickly familiarize yourself with the 100 most practice-changing clinical trials in pediatrics. This unique title is ideal for medical students, residents, and seasoned practitioners alike, providing insight and understanding into today’s practice of pediatrics.
- Save time and effort with convenient, succinct synopses of each study, including editorial commentary on the impact of the trial and the context for incorporating it into practice.
- Access an important mix of historical and contemporary studies, with an emphasis onmaterial most relevant to today’s practice.
- Explore landmark clinical trials in all areas of pediatrics, including the subspecialties of allergy/immunology, cardiology, critical care, emergency medicine, endocrinology, gastroenterology, genetics, hematology/oncology, infectious diseases, neonatology, neurology, primary care, psychiatry, renal, and rheumatology.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Number of Pages: 250
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Street Date: March 10, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-07-2426
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.