product description page
Personality Disorders Treatment Planner : Includes Dsm-5 Updates (Paperback) (Neil R. Bockian & Julia
about this item
The Personality Disorders Treatment Planner, Second Edition has been thoroughly updated and provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal agencies. Other features include:
- New edition features empirically supported, evidence-based treatment interventions.
- Organized around 32 main presenting problems, including borderline
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions – plus space to record your own treatment plan options.
- Easy-to-use format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem.
- Updated Bibliotherapy for each chapter
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including CARF, The Joint Commission, COA, and NCQA)
Number of Pages: 379.0
Series Title: Wiley Practiceplanners
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Author: Neil R. Bockian & Julia Christine Smith & Arthur E. Jongsma
Street Date: February 23, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-10-4301