product description page
Php Arrays : Single, Multi-dimensional, Associative and Object Arrays in Php 7 (Paperback) (Steve
About this item
Gain an in-depth understanding of PHP 7 arrays. After a quick overview of PHP 7, each chapter concentrates on single, multi-dimensional, associative, and object arrays. PHP Arrays is a first of its kind book using PHP 7 that demonstrates inserting, appending, updating, and deleting array data.
This book also covers validation methods to insure that the data provided by a user is good before the data is entered into an array. You’ll see how PHP 7 try/catch modules are used to capture exceptions and errors that may be caused by invalid data.
The code examples demonstrate common real-world scenarios. Moreover, examples of every PHP 7 array function (over 75) are demonstrated. The appendix provides a two-dimensional array case study on the logical design of a checkers game.
PHP Arrays answers the following questions:
- Why do we need arrays? When do we need to use arrays?
- Are arrays efficient? Can arrays reduce coding time? When do you use multi-dimensional and associative arrays?
- What is an object array?
- Handle array data from an HTML form
- Manage array data from a text file
- Deal with array data from a MySQL database