product description page
Physics and Technology of Crystalline Oxide Semiconductor Caac-igzo : Fundamentals (Hardcover) (Shunpei
about this item
Electronic devices based on oxide semiconductors are the focus of much attention, with crystalline materials generating huge commercial success. Indium–gallium–zinc oxide (IGZO) transistors have a higher mobility than amorphous silicon transistors, and an extremely low off-state current. C-axis aligned crystalline (CAAC) IGZO enables aggressive down-scaling, high reliability, and process simplification of transistors in displays and LSI devices. This original book introduces the CAAC-IGZO structure, and describes the physics and technology of this new class of oxide materials. It explains the crystallographic classification and characteristics of crystalline oxide
semiconductors, their crystallographic characteristics and physical properties, and how this unique material has made a major contribution to the field of oxide semiconductor thin films. Two further books in this series describe applications of CAAC-IGZO in flat-panel displays and LSI devices.
- Introduces the unique and revolutionary, yet relatively unknown crystalline oxide semiconductor CAAC-IGZO
- Presents crystallographic overviews of IGZO and related compounds.
- Offers an in-depth understanding of CAAC-IGZO.
- Explains the fabrication method of CAAC-IGZO thin films.
- Presents the physical properties and latest data to support high-reliability crystalline IGZO based on hands-on experience.
- Describes the manufacturing process the CAAC-IGZO transistors and introduces
the device application using CAAC-IGZO.