About this item
- Pigment-based, archival ink perfect for fine art to legal documents
- PH neutral, acid-free, and chemically stable colored ink
- Waterproof ink that resists fading and won't smear or smudge
- Extreme precision and ultimate control
- Preferred across many professions for preservation qualities
Pigma Pen Sets by Sakura offer superior line control and archival mark making for professionals across a variety of disciplines. Pigma pens supply waterproof, quick-drying pigment-based ink appropriate for legal documents to fine art illustrations. The fade-resistant ink does not smear, smudge, or feather when dry on porous surfaces and does not bleed through most papers. The Micron Pigma Pens utilize an 05/.45 mm tip to generate smooth, controlled lines for precision and detail. Use them for graphics, journaling, scrapbooks, illustration, drafting, archival recording, cartooning, and accounting. The Pigma Pens come in Assorted Color Sets of 6 and 16.
Dimensions (Overall): 5.3 inches (L) x .39 inches (W)
Suggested Age: 12 Years and Up
Features: Acid Free
Package Quantity: 16
Educational Focus: Creative Thinking, creativity
Item Number (DPCI): 081-22-4963
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.