Be sure to try our Girl Scouts Brownie Mixes, brought to you by Pillsbury! Package made with 35% recycled fiber. Cookies not included
All You Need for Cupcakes: 4 tbsp butter, softened (To soften butter directly from refrigerator, heat in microwave unwrapped for 10 to 15 seconds); 1/3 cup milk; 2 eggs.
1. Set oven to 350 degrees F. Line cupcake pan with 12 paper baking cups.
2. Beat cupcake mix and butter in bowl with mixer on medium speed until blended. Add milk and eggs; beat on low speed 1 minute, scraping bowl as needed. Increase speed to medium-high; beat 2 minutes. Spoon batter into each baking cup, about half-full.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 16 to 20 minutes.
All You Need for Ganache: 2 tbsp milk; 1 tbsp butter. Wait until cupcakes are completely cooled before preparing ganache.
1. Stir ganache mix and milk in microwave-safe bowl until combined. Mix will be thick. Microwave 10 to 15 seconds.
2. Stir in butter until combined and smooth.
3. Dip tops of cupcakes into the ganache; twist to coat. If too thin, cool by stirring. If too thick, add a few drops milk.
Store loosely covered.
May Contain: Soy, Milk
Filling: No filling
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
Exterior Container: Paper or cardboard Box
Wellness Standard: Meets minimum requirements, simple ingredients
Features: No artificial colors, no artificial flavors
Dietary Needs: Naturally flavored, Kosher
State of Readiness: Mix
Servings: 10.0, Approximate
Package type: Individual item multi-serving
Exterior container weight: 13.2 ounces
Bakery topping: No topping
Baked good type: Chocolate cakes
Item Number (DPCI): 261-04-0621
Origin: Made in the USA or Imported
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
California Proposition 65 WARNING for exposure to Bisphenol A (BPA) from canned and bottled foods and beverages:
Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.
Simple Ingredients : A product that meets Target's definition of "Minimum Requirements" in the Food Wellness Standard: no synthetic flavors, synthetic colors, synthetic preservatives, or synthetic sweeteners; no high fructose corn syrup; no added synthetic trans fat.