About this item
Eastern Arabic is the dialect spoken in Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and Palestine. Eastern Arabic is also very well understood in the eastern and southeastern parts of the Arab world -- Arabia, the Gulf Region, and Iraq. Pimsleur's Eastern Arabic is based on the dialect of Damascus, Syria. Arabic (Eastern), Basic
- Ten 30-minute lessons of spoken Eastern Arabic language instruction. These 10 lessons are the same as the first 10 lessons in the Pimsleur Comprehensive Level I program.
- Each lesson includes an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures and includes practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons.
- Essential grammar and vocabulary that teach you greetings, numbers, how to order food and drinks, and to give and ask for directions.
- Learn to speak with near-native pronunciation.
- No mindless repetition! Converse with native speakers in natural (and useful!) conversations.
- Easy, fast, fun and effective language acquisition.
- Completely Audio - anytime, anywhere. No computer necessary! Unlike expensive software programs which tie learners to a computer, Pimsleur courses are available in CD or mp3 format to meet your needs.
Genre: Foreign Language Study
Series Title: Simon & Schuster's Pimsleur
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Street Date: October 3, 2005
Item Number (DPCI): 248-11-4135
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.