About this item
Tagalog is the most widely-spoken language of the Philippines, with approximately 24 million native speakers. Several dialects of Tagalog are spoken in different regions. Pimsleur's Tagalog teaches the dialect spoken in Manila, which dominates the Philippine media.Tagalog, Conversational
- Sixteen 30-minute lessons of spoken Tagalog language instruction. These sixteen lessons are the same as the first sixteen lesson of Pimsleur's 30-Unit Comprehensive Program.
- Each lesson includes an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures and includes practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons.
- Essential grammar and vocabulary. Topics include: greetings, numbers, meals, shopping, telling time, scheduling activities, and asking and giving directions.
- No mindless repetition! Converse with native speakers in natural (and useful!) conversations.
- Easy, fast, fun and effective language acquisition.
- Completely Audio - anytime, anywhere. No computer necessary! Unlike expensive software programs which tie learners to a computer, Pimsleur courses are available in CD or mp3 format to meet your needs.
This program offers 16 30 minute interactive, audio-only lesson that teach grammar and vocabulary together in everyday conversation.
Number of Pages: 88
Genre: Foreign Language Study
Sub-Genre: Southeast Asian Languages
Series Title: Simon & Schuster's Pimsleur Conversational
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Street Date: August 14, 2007
Item Number (DPCI): 248-11-0335