About this item
At a glance
- ALL PURPOSE CLEANER: An ideal cleaning solution for any mess, Pine-Sol All Purpose Cleaner makes your home sparkle, leaves behind a refreshing scent and removes 99% of allergens; Package may vary
- SAFE ON YOUR SURFACE: This Pine-Sol® multi-use cleaner penetrates and cleans messes on a wide variety of hard, nonporous surfaces, including floors, sinks, counters, stoves, bathtubs, tile and more
- CONCENTRATED CLEANER: Pine-Sol® all-purpose cleaner is a concentrated, dilutable cleaner that can be adjusted to different strengths; one 24 oz bottle contains 12 gallons of cleaning power
- LAVENDER CLEAN SCENT: Clean and deodorize with the long-lasting fresh scent of Pine-Sol®'s all-purpose cleaner in Lavender Clean
- MULTI-SURFACE DEODORIZER: Pine-Sol® all-purpose, multi-surface cleaner powers Pine-Sol® has 4x cleaning action that cuts through dirt, tough grease and grime while leaving long lasting scent
Usage Directions: GENERAL CLEANING AND FLOORS: Use 1/4 cup per gallon of water. Usually no rinsing required. On wood surfaces, do not allow puddles of cleaner to remain. *Not recommended for use on unfinished, unsealed, unpainted, waxed, oiled or worn flooring. Test a small area first. TOUGH JOBS: Use full strength and rinse immediately. Not recommended for use full-strength on copper or aluminum. For painted surfaces, test a small area first. Usage: Commercial kitchens, cafeterias, bathrooms, and tough jobs.
Caution Statements: EYE IRRITANT. Do not get in eyes. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. FIRST AID: EYES Immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. IF SWALLOWED Drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or a poison control center. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CONTAINS: Non ionic surfactant. DISPOSAL: Recycle empty container, or discard in trash.
Q: Hi, can this be used in laundry machine to sanitize clothing? Does it contain 80% pine oil?
A: Hello, and thank you for your question. Our Pine-Sol All-Purpose Cleaner is not recommended for laundry use. While we hope this is helpful, please connect with our team at 800-227-1860 and mention reference number 200731-001120 if you have any additional questions. Thank you for allowing us to help. Monique with the Pine-Sol teamsubmitted byPine-Sol - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this kill coronavirus?
A: Hi there, Kristin. We're sorry for the late response, and we'd be happy to answer this for you. Pine-Sol does not meet the criteria of the EPA Emerging Viral Pathogen Policy. This policy determines whether disinfectants that meet certain efficacy criteria can be considered effective against COVID-19. Clorox has a number of products including Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach and Clorox® Clean Up + Bleach that can be used. If you have additional questions, please give us a call at 800-227-1860 and provide reference number 200410-001086. Talk to you soon. London from the Pine-Sol teamsubmitted byPine-Sol - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this safe to clean vinyl floor ?
A: Hello there. Great question! We'd be happy to share that our Pine-Sol cleaners are safe to use on hard vinyl surfaces, but cannot be used for soft vinyl surfaces at this time. Hope this helps. Jack from the Pine-Sol teamsubmitted byPine-Sol - 4 years agoBrand expert