Product Warning: Avoid contact with skin, flush immediately if product enters eyes, keep off of clothing, keep out of reach of children, seek medical help if product is swallowed, wash contaminated clothing after handling, wash hands with soap and water after handling, keep out of eyes
Capacity (Volume): 100 Ounces
Features: Safe to Use On Sensitive Skin
Sustainability Claims: Biodegradable
Recommended Surface Application: Plastic, porcelain, Multi-Surface, Wood Surfaces
Product Results: Cleaner, Eliminates Odors, Removes Grease
Recommended Product Application: Floor, Toilet, Countertops, Multi-Purpose
Surfaces Not Recommended: Porous Surfaces
Item Number (DPCI): 003-05-0031
Origin: Made in the USA or Imported
With Pine-Sol All Purpose Cleaner, you only need one cleaner to fight dirt, grime and grease, while EPA registered to disinfect and kill 99% of germs on most surfaces throughout your home. Pine-Sol gives you 4X cleaning action and a great, long lasting scent. It deodorizes and wipes out odor causing bacteria leaving a pleasant Pine scent. This concentrated formula cleaner can tackle any challenge, just mix Pine-Sol All Purpose Cleaner with water at different strengths to adjust your cleaning power each time, unlike premixed cleaners. Pine-Sol All Purpose Cleaner is safe to use on most hard non-porous surfaces including finished hardwood, ceramic tile, linoleum, plastic, and leaves no sticky residue. Pine-Sol Original Pine can also be used to freshen laundry. With the power of Pine-Sol on your side, you only have to clean once to get the job done right.
Usage Directions: GENERAL CLEANING AND FLOORS: Use 1/4 cup per gallon of water. Usually no rinsing required. On wood surfaces, do not allow puddles of cleaner to remain. *Not recommended for use on unfinished, unsealed, unpainted, waxed, oiled or worn flooring. Test a small area first. TOUGH JOBS: Use full strength and rinse immediately. Not recommended for use full-strength on copper or aluminum. For painted surfaces, test a small area first. Usage: Commercial kitchens, cafeterias, bathrooms, and tough jobs.
Caution Statements: EYE IRRITANT. Do not get in eyes. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. FIRST AID: EYES - Immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. IF SWALLOWED - Drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or a poison control center. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CONTAINS: Non ionic surfactant. DISPOSAL: Recycle empty container, or discard in trash.
Can be used on many different surfaces.