Product Warning: Eye irritant, keep out of reach of children, avoid contact with skin, flush immediately if product enters eyes, seek medical help if product is swallowed, wear protective gloves when handling, skin irritant
Capacity (Volume): 48 Ounces
Recommended Surface Application: Multi-Surface
Product Results: Cleaner, Disinfects, Sanitizes
Recommended Product Application: Floor, Shower, Walls
Item Number (DPCI): 003-05-0682
Origin: Assem USA w/foreign/dom. parts
With Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner, you only need one cleaner to fight dirt, grime and grease, while EPA registered to disinfect and kill 99% of germs on most surfaces throughout your home. Pine-Sol gives you 4X cleaning action and a great, long lasting scent. It deodorizes and wipes out odor causing bacteria leaving a pleasant Pine scent. This concentrated formula cleaner can tackle any challenge, just mix Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner with water at different strengths to adjust your cleaning power each time, unlike premixed cleaners. Pine-Sol All Purpose Cleaner is safe to use on most hard non-porous surfaces including finished hardwood, ceramic tile, linoleum, plastic, and leaves no sticky residue. Pine-Sol Original Pine can also be used to freshen laundry. With the power of Pine-Sol on your side, you only have to clean once to get the job done right.
Usage Directions: GENERAL CLEANING AND FLOORS: Use 1/4 cup per gallon of water. Usually no rinsing required. On wood surfaces, do not allow puddles of cleaner to remain. *Not recommended for use on unfinished, unsealed, unpainted, waxed, oiled or worn flooring. Test a small area first. TOUGH JOBS: Use full strength and rinse immediately. Not recommended for use full-strength on copper or aluminum. For painted surfaces, test a small area first. Usage: Commercial kitchens, cafeterias, bathrooms, and tough jobs.
Caution Statements: EYE IRRITANT. Do not get in eyes. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. FIRST AID: EYES - Immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. IF SWALLOWED - Drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or a poison control center. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CONTAINS: Non ionic surfactant. DISPOSAL: Recycle empty container, or discard in trash.
Can be used on many different surfaces.