About this item
- Includes one Green Pittosporum in a 2.5 quart pot and a detailed planting guide.
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 8-11.
- Mature size is 15' tall and 15' wide.
- Shiny green leaves contrast with fragrant white blooms in mid to late spring.
- Easy to shape and maintain, and well-suited to formal gardens and mass plantings.
- Performs best in full sun to part shade.
Green Pittosporum, often called Mock Orange or Australian Laurel, is a superb addition to any warm-climate garden. Whether used in a mass planting, formal hedgerow or as a specimen plant, this dense evergreen shrub graces the garden with shiny green leaves, springtime flowers that emit an orange blossom fragrance, and ornamental summertime fruit. Green Pittosporum is a true garden treasure perfect for the South and West Coast.
Approx Max Plant Height: 15 feet
Container Material: Plastic
Light Condition Required: Sun/Shade Mix
Plant Variety: Pittosporum
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0918
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 4 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
3 out of 5 stars
Tailor40 — 5 months ago
Your picture online was not exactly what I got. What I got was MUCH smaller and certainly not in a 2.5 qt. pot. Was very glad to get the plant as I was having a hard time finding it in the surrounding nurseries, but disappointed in the size of it.