About this item
- Includes one Variegated Pittosporum in a 2.5 quart pot and a detailed planting guide.
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 8-11.
- Mature size is 15' tall and 15' wide.
- Green leaves bordered in creamy white contrast with fragrant white blooms in mid to late spring.
- Easy to shape and maintain, and well-suited to formal gardens and mass plantings.
- Performs best in full sun to part shade.
Variegated Pittosporum, often called Mock Orange or Australian Laurel, is a superb addition to any warm-climate garden. Whether used in a mass planting, formal hedgerow or as a specimen plant, this dense evergreen shrub graces the garden with shiny green leaves edged in creamy white, springtime flowers that emit an orange blossom fragrance, and ornamental summertime fruit. Variegated Pittosporum is a true garden treasure perfect for the South and West Coast.
Approx Max Plant Height: 15 feet
Container Material: Plastic
Light Condition Required: Sun/Shade Mix
Plant Variety: Pittosporum
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0915
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.