product description page
Plan and Finance Your Family's College Dreams : A Parent's Step-by-Step Guide from Pre-K to Senior Year
about this item
Planning and paying for a college education is a daunting task for most parents. It is a stressful and costly process that needs a well-thought-out academic and financial strategy. This guide offers just that! Two of the nation's leading college planning and financing experts provide clear step-by-step guidance on how to successfully save, plan, apply to, and finance a college education.
- Age- and grade-appropriate guidance empowers families with children of all ages, with detailed information on preparing, financing, and successfully applying to college.
- Financing a college education requires a good look at all available options: savings, free money, financial aid, and loans.Finding the right savings vehicle and investments is important.
- Learn the pros and cons of various savings and investment options, including Bank accounts, 529 Plans, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and more-so you can begin to develop your plan.
- Easy-to-understand explanations help parents better understand college loans, including details about federal and private loans, consolidation and refinancing of loans, as well as a discussion on what it means to co-sign a loan.
- Based on the expert advice presented in this book, parents will be able to create a personalized college admission and financing plan that is unique to their family.
Number of Pages: 286.0
Genre: Education, Business + Money Management
Author: John A. Hupalo & Ph.D. Peter Mazareas
Street Date: June 14, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-16-8496