About this item
Click to chat with an expertIf the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
- Traverse an unnerving alien world as you search for survivors and a way home.
- Master various weapons - from charged plasma rifles to a railgun - in the fight through packs of hostile alien life.
- Explore and fight together with a friend in 2 player co-op.Aim Controller Features:
- Precise and intuitive aiming for compatible PlayStationVR shooter games
- Advanced motion sensing and light tracking technology
- Ergonomic two-handed control
- Easily-accessible DualShock4 controls
- Immersive vibration feedback
- Rechargeable batteryPlayStation4 system, PlayStationVR and PlayStationCamera (all sold separately) are required to experience VR functionality.
Pre Order today to secure the Red Planet Wanderer Spacesuit Skin. Stand out with this limited edition UEP spacesuit, equipped with a high-end filtration for a hostile dusty planet.Farpoint, a riveting VR adventure set on a hostile unknown planet, was created exclusively for PlayStationVR and developed alongside the PlayStationVR Aim Controller. On a mission to pick up scientists studying an anomaly near Jupiter, a sudden rupture nearby sends you and their station crashing onto an unknown alien world. Feel the action with PlayStationVR Aim Controller's precise motion tracking and deeply intuitive controls as you are transported into this unnerving situation. Farpoint, together with the PlayStationVR Aim Controller, sets a new standard for FPS gaming.
Model Compatibility: PlayStation VR
ESRB Content Description: Blood and gore, strong language, violence
Electronics Condition: New
Video Game Genre: Shooter
ESRB Age Rating: M - Mature
Video game sub-genre: Shooter
Battery: 1 Lithium ion, Required, included
Street Date: May 16, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 207-34-0209
overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Frosty — 1 year ago
This is an awesome way to play a first person shooter. The aim controller works great. Even though you use its joystick to walk around, the game has an incredible sense of immersion--when the little spider things jumped at me the first time, I yelled and ducked. I hope they make more games that use ...see moreof the reviewer's review
New toy w/one game only
4 out of 5 stars
Robert Ramos — 1 year ago
Product arrived as expected. A little bit on the expensive side considering there is presently only one game available in the market to use it as an "Aim" controller. Hence, the bundle package with "Farpoint" included. Takes a little getting used to but a great peripheral and companion to the PS4 VR...see moreof the reviewer's review