:

product description page

Playtex Baby Diaper Genie Diaper Disposal Pail System Refills 1 Pack

Playtex Baby Diaper Genie Diaper Disposal Pail System Refills 1 Pack - image 1 of 2

about this item

The Playtex Baby Diaper Genie Diaper Disposal Pail System Refills are compatible with the Playtex Diaper Genie product. These Diaper Genie Refills feature one pack of seven-layer plastic refills to help seal in germs and odors. Ensure that you don't run out of refills and eliminate unpleasant odors associated with stinky diaper changes with this pack of Diaper Genie Disposable Pail refills.
Material: Plastic
Dimensions (Overall): 2.0 inches (H) x 6.8 inches (W) x 6.8 inches (L)
Features: 7-layer Plastic
Diaper Capacity: 270
Compatible With: Diaper Genie
Protective Qualities: Odor-resistant
Package Quantity: 1
TCIN: 14126366
UPC: 078300800125
Item Number (DPCI): 030-04-0123
$6.79

more ways to buy

most recent reviews

Refill bags split and tear very easily

(would not recommend)
1 out of 5 stars
Katie P 2 months ago
I bought this product and am not happy with how easily the bags split and tear. I’ve been using these for about two years and within the last year something changed with the bags causing them to tear more easily. It can’t be a bad batch with how frequently this happens now. You have to pull very slo...see moreof the reviewer's review
Do you find this helpful?
yes (0)no (0)report

Great bags!

(would recommend)
5 out of 5 stars
TheDadMom 3 months ago
These refills work perfectly with our Diaper Genie Complete. They hold in smells really well, and each refill lasts quite a while. Purchasing the 3-pack is also a great value!see moreof the reviewer's review
Do you find this helpful?
yes (0)no (0)report

(would recommend)
5 out of 5 stars
Playtex 3 months ago
I use a diaper genie in each of my classroom's that we have children in diapers. When an extreme BM is made I will use an extra diaper bag before slipping into the genie. I absolutely hate when I enter a center and smell dirty diapers. Not at my center!!!
Do you find this helpful?
yes (0)no (0)report

How great!

(would recommend)
5 out of 5 stars
Bonnie j 4 months ago
I'm babysitting my neighbor's cat and she has one in her home. I love it. I will be getting my own shortly for my cats. What a great invention.see moreof the reviewer's review
Do you find this helpful?
yes (0)no (0)report

No odor!

(would recommend)
5 out of 5 stars
Karlene 4 months ago
verified purchaser
So handy. Stores a lot and NO ODOR!!!! Easy to use.
Do you find this helpful?
yes (0)no (0)report

Must have for Child Care Center

(would recommend)
5 out of 5 stars
SOCC 5 months ago
I use a diaper genie in each of my classroom's that we have children in diapers. I absolutely hate when I enter a center and smell dirty diapers. Not at my center!!! When an extreme BM is made I will use an extra diaper bag before slipping into the genie. My center rarely smells of dirty diapers...see moreof the reviewer's review
Do you find this helpful?
yes (0)no (0)report

BEST. THING. EVER!!

(would recommend)
5 out of 5 stars
HeavensRose 7 months ago
We got one as a gift at our baby shower and we absolutely love it! When our baby was in newborn diapers we only need to empty it every 3 or 4 days. Now she's in size 1 but we still only need to empty it every 2 or 3 days! 99% of the time you can't smell anything, the other 1%, the lid is open lol. t...see moreof the reviewer's review
Do you find this helpful?
yes (0)no (0)report

Great device ... but no bio-degradable bags??

(would not recommend)
3 out of 5 stars
HappyDad 8 months ago
My wife and I love the diaper genie. The refill bags are pricey but the unit operates as promised. ... We were surprised and disappointed when we discovered that there were no biodegradable bag options. This made no sense to us. Parents are often the MOST motivated to hand a 'cleaner planet' to ...see moreof the reviewer's review
Do you find this helpful?
yes (0)no (0)report

Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. See our price match guarantee. See how a store is chosen for you.