About this item
Prescriber 2015 is a concise, up to date prescribing guide. It contains all the ‘must have’ information that junior doctors, nurse prescribers and medical students need at their fingertips.
- A–Z list of the 500 most commonly prescribed drugs with each entry containing the key prescribing information
- Focuses on safety issues, warnings, drug errors and adverse effects
- Practical guidance on drug selection, plus protocols and guidelines
- Advice and reference information for complicated prescriptions
- Concise management summaries for the common medical emergencies
- Includes the European Resuscitation Council algorithms
- Clinically useful reminders of basic pharmacology (e.g. receptor profiles)
Number of Pages: 280
Sub-Genre: Pharmacology, Family + General Practice, Internal Medicine
Publisher: Taylor & Francis
Street Date: August 19, 2015
Item Number (DPCI): 248-04-0809
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.