Pocket Rough Guide Hong Kong
Make the most of your time on Earth with the ultimate travel guides.
Entertaining, informative and stylish pocket guide, now with free eBook.
Discover the best of Hong Kong with this compact and entertaining pocket travel guide. This slim, trim treasure trove of trustworthy travel information is ideal for short-trip travellers and covers all the key sights (Victoria Peak, Sao Paulo Faï¿½ade, Lan Kwai Fong), restaurants, shops, cafï¿½s and bars, plus inspired ideas for day-trips, with honest and independent recommendations from our experts.
Features of this travel guide to Hong Kong:
- Compact format: packed with practical information, this is the perfect travel companion when you're out and about exploring Hong Kong
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most of your trip
- Incisive area-by-area overviews: covering the lively streets of Central, the superlative sights from The Peak, the sandy bays and inlets that make up the tourist enclave of Stanley and more, the practical 'Places' section provides all you need to know about must-see sights and the best places to eat, drink and shop
- Handy pull-out map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Day-trips venture further afield to Lamma or Macau. This tells you why to go, how to get there, and what to see when you arrive
- Travel tips and info packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, health, tourist information, festivals and events, plus an A-Z directory and handy language section and glossary
- Attractive user-friendly design features fresh magazine-style layout, inspirational colour photography and colour-coded maps throughout
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers Hong Kong Island: Central to Kennedy Town; Hong Kong Island: Wan Chai, Causeway Bay and Happy Valley; Hong Kong Island: the south side; Kowloon: Tsim Sha Tsui; Kowloon: Jordan to Diamond Hill; The New Territories; Lantau; Lamma and Cheung Chau; Macau
Looking for a comprehensive travel guide to China? Try The Rough Guide to China for an informative and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.