Pocket Rough Guide Lisbon
Make the most of your time on Earth with the ultimate travel guides.
Entertaining, informative and stylish pocket guide, now with free eBook.
Discover the best of Lisbon with this compact and entertaining pocket travel guide. This slim, trim treasure trove of trustworthy travel information is ideal for short-trip travellers and covers all the key sights [Castelo de Sao Jorge, Mosteiro dos Jerï¿½nimos, Praï¿½a do Comï¿½rcio, restaurants, shops, cafï¿½s and bars, plus inspired ideas for day-trips, with honest and independent recommendations from our experts.
Features of this travel guide to Lisbon:
- Compact format: packed with practical information, this is the perfect travel companion when you're out and about exploring Lisbon
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most of your trip
- Incisive area-by-area overviews: covering Baixa, the Sï¿½, Alfamo and more, the practical 'Places' section provides all you need to know about must-see sights and the best places to eat, drink and shop
- Handy pull-out map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Day-trips venture further afield to Sintra or the Lisbon Coast. This tells you why to go, how to get there, and what to see when you arrive
- Travel tips and info packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, health, tourist information, festivals and events, plus an A-Z directory and handy language section and glossary
- Attractive user-friendly design features fresh magazine-style layout, inspirational colour photography and colour-coded maps throughout
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers The Baixa and Rossio; The Sï¿½, Castelo and Alfama; Chiado and Cais do Sodrï¿½; Bairro Alto and Sao Bento; Estrela, Lapa and Santos; Alcantara and the docks; Belï¿½m and Ajuda; Avenida, Parque Eduardo VII and the Gulbenkian; Parque das Naï¿½oes; Sintra; The Lisbon coast
Looking for a comprehensive travel guide to Portugal? Try The Rough Guide to Portugal for an informative and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120] destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.