About this item
- Four channel, X-beam construction
- Four heavy-duty "acceleration treads" on underside
- Two bonded PVC handles on each side
- Two bonded Nylon handles on the front
- Extra-strength 16-gauge vinyl with cold-resistant additive that provides elasticity and strength in extreme weather down to -25 degrees Fahrenheit
For outdoor snow or year-around fun, Poolmaster's Snow Trax features extra-strength 16-gauge vinyl to withstand all-day snow play and downhill action. Acceleration treads made from heavy-duty PVC are built into the bottom to aid in on-the-snow speed. The four-channel X-beam design features two bonded side handles in PVC and two front handles in Nylon. A special cold-resistant additive is added to the vinyl to protect the Snow Trax in extreme -25 degrees Fahrenheit weather. Measures 35" x 47.5" , deflated. Recommended for ages 8+.
Dimensions (Overall): 45.0 inches (H) x 30.0 inches (W) x 8.0 inches (L)
Weight: 3.95 pounds
Holds up to: 250 pounds
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Recommended Capacity: 1 Person
Item Number (DPCI): 091-05-0077
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
In stock - free standard shipping with REDcard
Not in stores
Loading, please wait...
WARNING: choking hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.