product description page
Postoperative Orthopaedic Rehabilitation (Hardcover) (Andrew Green & Roman Hayda)
About this item
Bridge the gap between orthopaedic surgery and rehabilitation! Postoperative Orthopaedic Rehabilitation, published in partnership with the AAOS, is the first clinical reference designed to achieve better outcomes and to empower orthopaedic surgeons and rehabilitation specialists by breaking down the traditional boundaries between these two phases of patient management.
- Achieve the best possible outcomes with multidisciplinary content co-written by expert surgeons and physical and occupational therapists. Chapters include discussions of relevant anatomy, surgical indications and techniques, rehabilitation protocols, and specific clinical tips and pearls, as well as clear rationales for each rehabilitation protocol.
- Gain a more thorough, holistic understanding of the entire course of patient management so you can optimally collaborate with your colleagues and accomplish superior results.
- Access guidance at a glance through concise, clearly formatted chapters containing step-by-step protocols and bulleted lists as well as abundant imaging studies, intraoperative photographs and diagrams, and photographs of rehabilitation methods.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Number of Pages: 702
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: Andrew Green & Roman Hayda
Street Date: August 4, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-39-1946
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.