Water Resistance: Water-Resistant, Sweat-Resistant
Ear Cushion Material: Silicone
Battery Charge Life: Up to 15 Hours
Estimated Charge Time: 2.5 hours
Electronics Features: Call Functionality, Sweat-Resistant, Handsfree, Siri Built-in, Built-In Microphone
Connection Types: No Wired Connection Ports
Wireless Technology: Wireless
Compatible With: Apple iOS, Apple iPadOS, Android, macOS, Watch OS
Microphone: Built-In Microphone
Battery: 1 Lithium Ion, Required, Included
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
Street Date: March 19, 2020
Item Number (DPCI): 008-07-0350
Performance that stays with you
Powered by the Apple H1 headphone chip, high-performance wireless Powerbeats earphones are built to keep you moving. The adjustable, secure-fit earhooks maximize comfort and stability, while a reinforced design for IPX4-rated sweat and water resistance5 lets you take it to the next level. And with up to 15 hours of listening time1, you can stay charged through multiple workouts and fuel your training with powerful, balanced sound.
Sound that motivates
Powerbeats boasts the same powerful, balanced audio as Powerbeats Pro, delivering pure sound reproduction, enhanced clarity, and dynamic range. Because great sound starts with proper fit, these earphones were crafted with a focus on ergonomic comfort to deliver the best listening experience possible.
Take control of your workout
Enjoy ultimate control over your audio directly from your right earbud. Use the b button to play/pause, change tracks, or even take calls. And with the two-way volume rocker, you can easily turn the music up (or down) and stay in the zone. You can also stay hands-free with “Hey Siri”2 on iOS devices or activate voice assistant with a long press of the b button on a variety of compatible devices.
Long hours of training? Marathons? Multiple workouts? Bring it. Powerbeats has up to 15 hours of listening time1 so you can keep your music going. If you’re in need of extra juice, 5-minute Fast Fuel charging gives 1 hour of playback when battery is low1. Now, you can spend less time worrying about charging and more time charging forward.
Wireless that works
Powerbeats are ready to go when you are. With Class 1 Bluetooth technology, these wireless earphones offer extended range and fewer dropouts, so they stay connected as you keep moving. A speech-detecting accelerometer and dual-beam forming microphones target your voice and filter out external noise. They instantly set up—simply power on and hold near your iPhone—and then automatically connect to your Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac3.
Two can play this song
Audio Sharing lets you wirelessly share audio with Powerbeats and any other pair of Beats headphones4 or AirPods. From a song, to a podcast, or even a movie—some things are better together. Now you can easily share whatever you’re listening to on an iPhone or iPad and each control your own volume. Simply bring the second set of headphones near your Apple device and connect with a tap. All that’s left to do is listen—together.
FIND YOUR HEADPHONES
Need help finding your Powerbeats? When they’re nearby one of your Apple devices, use Find My6 to play a sound to locate them or see your headphones on a map. If your Powerbeats are lost or missing, the Find My app can still help you track them down using the vast and global Find My network, made up of hundreds of millions of Apple devices. Devices in the Find My network use secure Bluetooth technology to detect your devices nearby and report their approximate location back to you, so you can find them.
1. Testing conducted by Apple in November 2019 using preproduction Powerbeats and software paired with iPhone XS units and prerelease software. The playlist consisted of continuous pink noise at 80dB. 5-Minute charge testing conducted with drained Powerbeats that were charged for 5 minutes, then audio playback was started until Powerbeats stopped playback. Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage, and many other factors.
2. Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access is required. Cellular data charges may apply.
3. Requires an iCloud account and macOS 10.14.6, iOS 13.2, iPadOS 13, or watchOS 6.0, or later versions.
4. Audio Sharing is compatible with Powerbeats, Solo Pro, Powerbeats Pro, Solo3 Wireless, Powerbeats3 Wireless, Beats Studio3 Wireless, BeatsX, and AirPods (1st generation or later). Works with iPhone 8 or later and iPod touch (7th generation) with the latest version of iOS; and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation or later), 11-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation or later), iPad Air (3rd generation), and iPad mini (5th generation) with the latest version of iPadOS.
5. Powerbeats are sweat and water resistant for non-water sports and exercise. Powerbeats were tested under controlled laboratory conditions, and have a rating of IPX4 under IEC standard 60529. Sweat and water resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge wet Powerbeats; refer to https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209542 for cleaning and drying instructions.
6. Find My for Powerbeats requires an iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 14.5 or later, iPad with iPadOS 14.5 or later, or Mac with macOS Big Sur 11.3 or later. Customers must have an Apple ID and be signed into their iCloud account with Find My enabled.
†† We approximate your location from your internet IP address by matching it to a geographic region or from the location entered during your previous visit to Apple.
Designed without wires or cables and uses waves to carry the signal over part or all of the communication path
Comes with a microphone that is used for recording
Product is able to resist the penetration of water to some degree.