product description page
Practical Contract Law for Paralegals : An Activities-based Approach (Paperback) (Laurel A. Vietzen)
about this item
Practical Contract Law for Paralegals: An Activities-Based Approach is a comprehensive, practical introduction to environmental law written exclusively for paralegal students. The concise, well-written text focuses on a broad understanding of the sources of environmental law and offers students numerous practical exercises as well as concrete methods for researching the law. It also includes methods for conducting due diligence in real estate transactions, a real-world concern of paralegals and a topic ignored by other textbooks. The Second Edition offers thoroughly updated exercises, websites, government forms and laws, and includes a new chapter on mining law.
Features of Practical Contract Law for Paralegals: An Activities-Based Approach:
- Accessible, practical approach to environmental law, specifically designed for the paralegal student.
- Comprehensive coverage includes the basics of the judicial concepts, policies, agencies and institutions that shape environmental law
- A brief overview of legal research and how it applies to environmental law.
- Intuitive organization starts with the implementation and sources of Environmental Law and moves on to specific statutes.
- Emphasis on conducting due diligence in real estate transactions, a real-world concern of paralegals and a topic no other book addresses.
- Engaging hands-on assignments, exercises and website resources teach students how to research local laws and access vital information.
- Strong pedagogical features reinforce the material, including crossword puzzles, key terms, review questions, and practice exercises.
- Features employment opportunities and ethical issues
- New chapter on mining law.
- Thoroughly updated exercises, government forms, laws, and websites.
Number of Pages: 352.0
Genre: Freedom + Security / Law Enforcement
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Law and Business
Author: Laurel A. Vietzen
Street Date: September 15, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-25-7542