product description page
Practical Hemostasis and Thrombosis (Hardcover) (Nigel Key & Michael Makris & David Lillicrap)
About this item
Designed as a practical, succinct guide, for quick reference by clinicians with everyday questions, this title guides the reader through the range of approaches available for diagnosis, management, or prevention of hemorrhagic and thrombotic diseases or disorders.
- Provides essential practical management for all those working in the field of hemostasis and thrombosis
- Includes new chapters on direct oral anticoagulants, acquired inhibitors of coagulation, and expanded discussion of thrombotic microangiopathies
- Covers in a clear and succinct format, the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of thrombotic and haemostatic disorders
- Follows templated chapter formats for rapid referral, including key points and summary boxes, and further reading
- Highlights controversial issues and provides advice for everyday questions encountered in the clinic
Number of Pages: 512
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Author: Nigel Key & Michael Makris & David Lillicrap
Street Date: January 17, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-39-6642
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.