product description page
Practical Neurology (Paperback) (M.d. Jose Biller)
about this item
Put key neurology information at your fingertips and successfully apply it in practice with Practical Neurology, Fifth Edition. This popular reference is a concise complement to core neurology texts, providing easy access to the clinically relevant information you need to know. Organized in a reader-friendly outline format with straightforward, templated chapters, this edition contains new chapters that highlight recent advances in neurotherapeutics and clinical neurosciences, 82 new clinical videos, and fully updated content throughout.
- Features five all-new chapters: Approach to the Ataxic Patient, Approach to the Patient with Functional Disorders in the Neurology Clinic, Approach to the Patient with Suspected Brain Death, Approach to Common Emergencies in Pediatric Neurology, and Inherited Metabolic Neurologic Disorders.
- Includes access to more than 80 new clinical videos online, providing real-world exposure to a variety of clinical problems.
- Uses a problem-oriented format that shows you how to approach the patient with a variety of disorders; the second half of the book discusses treatment options.
- Presents the tried-and-true approaches of seasoned practitioners, as well as fresh perspectives from new authors.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Number of Pages: 889.0
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: M.d. Jose Biller
Street Date: January 13, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-34-8126