product description page
Practical Oracle E-Business Suite : An Implementation and Management Guide (Paperback) (Syed Zaheer &
about this item
Practical Oracle E-Business Suite is a hands-on, real-world guide to building and implementing a robust Oracle E-Business Suite system using Release 12. The book will explain the rational for using an Oracle E-business suite environment in a business enterprise and covers the major technology stack changes from EBS version 11i through R12.2. This book explains how to build up an EBS environment from a simple single-node Installation to a complex multi-node high available setup.
The book is focused on release R12.2, but the key areas in R12.1 will be covered wherever it’s necessary. Oracle E-Business suite R12.2 has a major changes in Technology Stack components and it introduced many new features and these new set of skills must be upgraded by individuals responsible for implementing and managing Oracle EBS.Practical Oracle E-Business Suite will cover Installation of EBS R12.2 in single and multi-node configurations, patching EBS environments in single-node and complex multi-node environments, and cloning of EBS single-node and complex multi-node environments configured with RAC and PCP. It will also include best practices to be followed in all required areas.
The following are the key areas of coverage:
- Introduction to ERP and Oracle E-Business Suite family
- Installation of EBS R12.2 in a single node/multi-node setup
- Installation of patches, patch management, and patching best practices
- Using E-Business Su
What you’ll learn
- Understanding Oracle EBS Software and underlying technology stack components
- Installation/configuration of Oracle E-Business Suite R12.2 in simple and HA complex setups
- Management of Oracle EBS 12.2
- Using online patching (adop) for Installation of Oracle EBS patches